Organix-South, Inc., the world’s leading manufacturer of certified-organic Neem products, has introduced TheraNeem Organix Hair Therapé, a new line of Neem-based shampoos and conditioners. The ten products fully comply with new industry standards for safety, meet specific consumer needs and contain important levels of efficacious herbal extracts. Made with a high concentration of organic ingredients, the new line is safe for color-treated hair, paraben free/sulfate free, vegan and pH balanced. All formulas are gluten-free and comply with the Whole Foods premium body care standard.
TheraNeem Organix Hair Therapé includes the following products:
• Gentle Therapé Shampoo & Conditioner with Coconut and Grapefruit, also known as TheraNeem’s original formula in a fresh, new package.
• Intensive Moisture Therapé Shampoo & Conditioner with nourishing Calendula, soothing Lavender and Aloe Vera to repair and seal in essential nutrients lost due to stress from the environment, sun, aging and chemical treatments.
• Kid’s Therapé Shampoo/Bodywash & Conditioner made with calming Chamomile, Calendula and Lavender in an extra-gentle formula for kid’s sensitive skin, hair and scalp.
• Volumizing Therapé Shampoo & Conditioner with panthenol and rice protein to revive fine, limp hair while protecting the health and vitality of hair and scalp.
• Scalp Therapé Shampoo & Conditioner with Peppermint, Lemon and Tea Tree extracts for gentle cleansing, stimulating and clarifying the scalp and reducing buildup of chemical treatment and environmental toxins like chlorine.
“Neem is well known for its benefits for skin and scalp issues,” says cosmetic chemist Autumn Blum, Organix-South’s formulator and CEO. “Along with extraordinarily high levels of antioxidants, Neem is cooling, soothing and astringent.” The main difference between TheraNeem Organix Hair Therapé and other hair products is that this line is formulated to offer highly concentrated, therapeutic and organic herbs, essential oils and other ingredients designed for sensitive and/or challenged scalps.
“No other hair care line contains more certified-organic Neem than ours and we’ve included other herbs to meet condition-specific needs,” adds Blum. “This line contains natural alternatives instead of commonly used ingredients like zinc pyrithione and salicylic acid that may be damaging at high levels.”
Based in rural central Florida, Organix-South specializes in organic Neem and Ayurvedic supercritical extracts marketed under the TheraNeem and TheraVeda labels. It is ranked the 64th fastest-growing US company in the consumer products industry by Inc. magazine. Organix-South offers the most complete line of Neem products in the USA, including capsules, extracts, oral care products, skin and hair care, pet products and a complete line of hand-made soaps formulated with certified-organic ingredients. Products are available at health food stores, pharmacies, yoga studios and other fine outlets. For more information, see www.organixsouth.com or call 888.989.NEEM.