Join us April 22 to 25, 2014, in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, N.C., for these practical and informative sessions! This four-day series of lectures, discussions and interactive workshops is designed to help dietary supplement companies better understand how to develop identity specifications per the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) under the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 21 part 111.
- Roy Upton, RH, DAyu, American Herbal Pharmacopoeia
- Judy Nichols, CAMAG Laboratory
- Joe-Ann McCoy, PhD , North Carolina Arboretum Germplasm Repository
- Current compliance requirements
- Macroscopic and organoleptic characterization of botanical ingredients
- High performance thin layer chromatography
- Voucher specimen preparation protocols
- Taxonomic identification
- Microscopy basics
- Retention sample storage protocols for botanical products
The cost of $1,000 includes all four days of course sessions, lectures, lab activities and lunch between sessions.
To Register and for full course descriptions visit: botanicalid.eventbrite.com