Sabinsa will be highlighting the company’s portfolio of proprietary, science-based products at SupplySide West, to be held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas Oct. 8 to 9, Among the featured products are:
- Sabeet™ Sabinsa’s trademarked beet root extract, which is rapidly gaining popularity in the sports nutrition category.
- LactoSpore®, Sabinsa’s shelf-stable GRAS probiotic that is changing the way marketers and consumers perceive probiotics, and is manufactured in Sabinsa’s dedicated probiotic facility.
- Sabinsa’s Curcumin C3 Complex®, the most researched of all curcumin ingredients, was the subject of a recent study in combination with Sabinsa’s BioPerine®. Researchers at University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran, observed considerable benefits of this combination in the management of knee pain.
- Curcumin C3 Reduct®, the most recent curcumin innovation from Sabinsa, is non-staining, solving the GMP concerns that have held some brands back from adding curcumin to their line.
- Learn why ForsLean®, the only clinically proven Forskolin extract, with over 3 billion dosages sold worldwide, leads the way for increasing lean body mass and has a Korean FDA Functional Health Food claim as “reduces body fat.”
Sabinsa’s Scientist for Food Technology, Dr. Reza Kamarei, and the company’s technical expert on nutritionals Dr. Anurag Pande, vice president of scientific affairs, will be on hand to describe these specific ingredients and answer any technical questions. Shaheen Majeed will be on hand to discuss the patent litigation on curcumin, and the many steps the company is taking to ensure IP protection and prevention of IP theft.