MISSOULA, MONTANA - In response to a dietary supplement industry that thrives on product innovation and positioning, Nutritional Laboratories International (NLI) has introduced a line of custom-designed, specialty private label products for U.S. and International markets.
NLI has been a “turn key” contract manufacturer of dietary supplements and a provider of laboratory, product design, packaging and marketing services since 1997. A reputation for cGMP-quality manufacturing has earned NLI repeat business and the respect of the industry. New and well-established companies alike depend on NLI to manufacture their existing formulas or to help them develop new formulas.
While NLI will continue to offer custom product contract manufacturing expertise, the company is excited to offer itself up as a specialty private label product partner. With this turn-key product line, the company hopes to cater to discerning marketers looking for cost-effective, high quality specialty supplements. Instead of flooding the market with hundreds of non-descript, commodity-based supplements, NLI is concentrating its product development and marketing research efforts on creating a selection of premium products that will fill the current and future needs of marketers and consumers.
Premium supplements start with premium ingredients at clinically-supported dosages. Only quality raw materials are used in NLI’s formulas. The uniqueness of the private label products can be traced to some of the patented, proprietary and/or branded ingredients used in many of the formulas. Those ingredients include:
• PureFlex® brand Glucosamine and Chondroitin
• Lyc-O-Mato® natural lycopene extracted from non-GMO tomatoes
• CLAOne® brand Conjugated Linoleic Acid
• Suntheanine® brand 100% Pure L-theanine
The new line of private label products will be unveiled November 17-19, 2002 at the Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA) annual trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Visitors to the NLI booth will find 35 highly-marketable dietary supplements designed to meet the following consumer health needs:
• Joint, Cartilage and Bone Health
• Women’s Health (Bladder Control, PMS, Menopause, Breast Health, Sex Issues, Healthy Legs)
• Men’s Health (Prostate, Urinary Control, Erectile Function)
• Concerns of Aging (Specific Daily Multiple Formulations)
• Diet and Weight Control (Fat Burner, Fat and Carbohydrate Blockers, Tummy Reducer)—Ephedra Free
• Specific Health Issues (Vision, Sleep, Immune, Digestive, Energy, Stress)
NLI’s private label products are manufactured according to cGMP-quality protocols, and each product label carries the NLI cGMP quality guarantee seal. NLI’s four in-house laboratories and the company’s quality assurance department meticulously and continuously monitor quality from incoming raw materials to out-going finished goods. NLI’s quality guarantee means that consumers and marketers can be confident that they are receiving the finest, most accurately produced, consistent, and bioactive supplement possible.
Producing quality dietary supplements has always been NLI’s pledge. Included in that pledge is superior customer service. The value-added benefits of selecting products from NLI’s private label line include:
• Structure/function and health claims for label and marketing materials
• Label artwork that meets DSHEA regulations
• Assistance with label design
• Label print management
• Export certification assistance, and marketing support
Discover for yourself why NLI is truly one-stop shopping for new product ideas and opportunities. Visit us at the PLMA annual trade show (booth #5042-5043) November 17-19, 2002. Or call Ned Becker, VP Sales and Marketing, Nutritional Laboratories International, 1001 South 3rd West, Missoula, MT 59801. Phone: 406-273-5493. FAX: 406-273-5498. www.nutritionallabs.com