In an effort to improve its offerings to the nutraceuticals industry and to more acutely focus on customer partnerships, Deerland Enzymes, Kennesaw, GA, recently invested in several capital expenditures at its Kennesaw headquarters.
Among the investments:
• Improved bulk blending capabilities for both large and small batch sizes
• High speed encapsulation capabilities, along with a broader spectrum of capsule sizes
• New tableting line to broaden manufacturing capabilities
• Automated bottling and labeling capacity
• Automated inspection equipment (early 2009).
CEO Scott Ravech commented on the expenditures. “Deerland must evolve as our industry evolves. In doing so, it is vital that we continually invest in our business to meet or exceed the expectations of the customers who entrust us with their business. Deerland has recognized this and to support these needs we invested in additional manufacturing capabilities, which will help us be able to better partner with our customers from concept through to commercialization. This will be offered across the value chain to include product/formulation design, development and finished product.”
About Deerland Enzymes:
Deerland Enzymes, Kennesaw, GA, offers a broad spectrum of plant, animal, fungal and bacterial-sourced enzymes. All are non-GMO and kosher where applicable. The company also performs contract manufacturing services, including bulk single powders or blends, liquids, hard shell capsules and tablets as well as bottling and labeling.