The hunt is on for the year's most innovative new ingredient or product. The coveted award for Best New Nutraceutical Product will be presented next March in Anaheim, California, at the industry conference, Nutracon.
The Nutracon Scientific Advisory Board will select five finalists on the basis of the product's scientific merit, efficacy, safety, innovation, market potential and ability to increase industry credibility. The 2002 NutrAward winner will be chosen at Nutracon by attendees.
To nominate a product, companies should submit the following:
- brief description of the ingredient
- the product's intended application
- mechanism of action
- summary of proof of efficacy
- dosage form/delivery mechanism
- a black-and-white promotional photo of the product or ingredient (optional).
The deadline for entries is Jan. 19, 2003, and submissions should be sent to:
VP Content Development
New Hope Natural Media
1401 Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80302 USA
Tel: +1 303 998 9194
Fax: +1 303 939 9886