Join the fun at Natural Products Expo East 2008 in Boston when Nordic Naturals hosts an extravaganza of events for retailers: education, new products, a celebratory toast and more! The company will have two booths this year: #1235 and a pet booth at #1474.
• Nordic Naturals is the Exclusive Sponsor of the Green Guru Recycling Program! The Green Guru Recycling Sponsorship will focus on the greening of the trade show industry and educate attendees and exhibitors on the greening process in Boston.
• “Behind the Scenes of Omega-3s” with National Educator and Radio Personality Stuart Tomc, on Friday, Oct 17th from 12:30 to 1:30 pm in Room 206, on the second level of the Boston Convention Center. This presentation will provide greater knowledge on Omega-3s and their complex mechanism of action as well as debunk current fish oil myths about these essential fats.
• Suzy Cohen, nationally syndicated author of the “Dear Pharmacist” column, will be signing her new book, 24 Hour Pharmacist also on Thursday, Oct 16th from 1 to 3 pm at booth #1235. Dubbed as “America’s Most Trusted Pharmacist”, she is a licensed pharmacist with over 20 years of clinical experience. Copies of the book will be available at no charge for the first 125 retailers.
• Tracie Hotchner, radio show host of Cat Chat (Martha Stewart) and Dog Talk (NPR), will be signing copies of her books, The Dog Bible and The Cat Bible, on Friday, Oct 17th from 2 to 3 pm at Nordic Naturals Pet booth #1474. Tracie will also be available at the booth from 10 to noon that day to answer pet supplement questions.
• “Cod-Tail” Party from 4 to 6 pm, Thursday, Oct 16th at Nordic Naturals booth #1235. Attendees can enjoy a tasty goblet of traditional Norwegian Mead, a honey-based fermented beverage that has been produced and enjoyed since before the dawn of recorded history!
• Join the Nordic Naturals team at booth #1235 for more fun at the Cod Keg Party on Friday, Oct 17th from 4 to 6 pm with a little Heineken! Stuart Tomc will be available to answer retailers’omega questions.
Nordic Naturals is the leader in omega-3 fish oils and EFA blends with exceptional taste, freshness, and purity levels and the company has over 80 different fish oil products, including liquids, soft gels, and children's chewables. The company was recently named the “Top-Rated Supplement Brand” by the 2008 ConsumerLab.com Survey of Vitamin and Supplement Users, receiving two recognitions, #1 Rated Health Food Store Brand for Consumer Satisfaction and #1 Rated Overall Brand for Consumer Satisfaction throughout 8 different distribution channels. www.nordicnaturals.com or 800.662.2544.