Vitamin Angels Executive Summary
Presidents / CEO’s / and Supporters: Please forward to all members of your staff!
- It was great seeing many of you at the Supply Side West show in Las Vegas. To be honest, aside from Cirque du Soleil, Las Vegas isn’t my first choice in vacation spots but it was great seeing our friends from Shaklee, Nature’s Way, Pharmachem Laboratories, Tishcon, Rainbow Light, NAI, Hero Nutritionals, Vitatech, Nature’s Equity, Natrol and HSN.
- Our ‘Be an Angel. Save a Life’ donation card displays are now in over 100 locations including; Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacies, Vitamin Cottage, and Fruitful Yield. Call (805) 564 8400 to get these into your favorite stores today.
- Howard Schiffer, Vitamin Angels President, will be the keynote speaker at the opening of this year’s ‘Focus On The Future’ event in Phoenix, Arizona on January 31, 2006. This is a great networking event – contact Virgo Publishing for more details!
- With the support of Johnson & Johnson, Vitamin Angels will be launching our 3rd year of our ‘Vitamin A / Childhood Blindness Prevention Campaign’ in India in January, 2006. This year we’ll be reaching 1 million children and lactating moms.
- Vitamin Angels is now actively interviewing key companies for our Advisory Board. Contact Tom Aarts ([email protected]) and Loren Israelson if you’re interested!
- Vitamin Angels is still actively involved in the recovery efforts from the Tsunami, Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, the Earthquake in Pakistan, the flooding in Guatemala, as well as our regular nutrition programs in over 40 countries around the world. Join with us today to help make this world a healthier place. We need your support!