Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods & Oils, the largest vertically integrated hemp food manufacturer in the world, unveiled an innovative redesign of its Web site this month. The new site offers customers enhanced educational resources, including hemp recipes and nutritional information, as well as a more interactive, streamlined shopping experience.
“More than anything, our new site demonstrates our continued commitment to educating the public about healthy lifestyle choices and offering nutritious and delicious hemp foods,” says Mike Fata, CEO for Manitoba Harvest. “We’re excited to share the new site with our loyal customers who helped to shape the new features of the site, and those who are new to hemp foods. We hope the site’s increased functionally and new interactive features will allow people to engage with our brand like never before."
Manitoba Harvest’s updated web site includes a number of new features and added functionality, including:
- Enhanced shopping experience – With new, more intuitive navigation, easier-to-access product descriptions, pictures and prices, and a streamlined checkout process, shopping for your favorite hemp products has never been easier.
- Greater interaction with Manitoba Harvest– Rate and provide commentary on your favorite hemp products, watch videos, view photos, and easily ‘like’ the brand on Facebook via integrated buttons throughout the Manitoba Harvest site.
- Added recipes – New, seasonal recipes and photos will make incorporating wholesome, nutritious hemp into your diet fun and easy.
- Easy-to-purchase gift certificates – Looking for a healthy holiday gift? ManitobaHarvest.com now offers gift certificates – the perfect stocking stuffer for health-conscious friends and loved ones.
- New promotions and deals – Cash in on new deals and promotional campaigns, customized for specific products and categories.
“It has been a pleasure working with Manitoba Harvest in the development of their new, cutting-edge Web site,” said Louis Camassa, Vice President of Web Services for TechXpress, Inc. “We pulled out all the stops to develop a site that would streamline the customer shopping experience, and continue to position Manitoba Harvest as the industry leader in hemp foods.”
Hemp foods continue to break into the mainstream, with hemp grocery sales growing steadily as more people discover the health benefits of the plant. The richest vegetable source of Omega-3 and Omega-6, hemp has an overall protein content that is comparable to soy beans and higher than that found in nuts, other seeds, meats, dairy products, fish and poultry. Hemp is also rich in fiber and minerals.
About Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods & Oils Founded in 1998, Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods & Oils is the largest vertically-integrated hemp food manufacturer in the world. The company strives to manufacture the highest quality hemp foods, to educate people on the nutritional and environmental benefits of hemp, and to support sustainability in all that they do. For more information about the company or products, including recipes, visit http://www.manitobaharvest.com. Also follow us on Facebook or Twitter.