Join the fun at Natural Products Expo West 2009 when Nordic Naturals hosts an extravaganza of events for retailers: education, new products, celebratory toasts and more! The company will have two booths this year: a retail booth #1442 and a pet booth #4343.
• Join us for an educational seminar: “Omega-3 Fish Oil & Antioxidants: The Key to Longevity” with National Educator and Radio Personality Stuart Tomc, on Saturday, March 7th from 12:30 to 1:30 pm in Room 207D, on the second level of the Anaheim Convention Center. Seminar attendees will receive an additional 5% off show orders and a complimentary copy of Dr. Joseph Maroon’s 2009 book, The Longevity Factor.
• Tracie Hotchner, radio show host of Cat Chat (Martha Stewart) and Dog Talk (NPR), will be signing copies of her books, The Dog Bible and The Cat Bible, on Friday, March 6th from 1 to 3 pm at Nordic Naturals Pet booth #4343. Tracie will also be available at the booth from 10 to noon that day to answer pet supplement questions.
• On Saturday, March 7th, we’re co-sponsoring the 3rd annual thinkVitality Fashion Show, so join us at 6 pm, under the big tent outside. Viewed as the elite event at Expo West, the thinkVitality Fashion Show brings together the worlds of high fashion and healthy living while raising funds for The Cedars-Sinai Cancer Research Institute at the Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute.
• ‘Cod-Tail’ Party from 4 to 6 pm, Friday, March 6th at Nordic Naturals booth #1442. Attendees can enjoy a tasty goblet of traditional Norwegian Mead, a honey-based fermented beverage that has been produced and enjoyed since before the dawn of recorded history!
• Join us for more ‘Cod-Tail’ fun at the Norwegian Ale Party on Saturday, March 7th from 4 to 6 pm, at Nordic Naturals booth #1442!
Nordic Naturals is the leader in omega-3 fish oils and EFA blends with exceptional taste, freshness, and purity levels and over 150 different fish oil products—including liquids, soft gels, and children's chewables. Nordic Naturals was recently awarded the 2008 Socially Responsible Business Award demonstrating excellence in community involvement, education, health, employee empowerment, environmental responsibility and sustainable sourcing. Visit www.nordicnaturals.com for more information, or call 800.662.2544.